Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Nighttime Antics Part Three

I'm not the only one that does weird creepy things in her sleep...

Like a month ago I climbed into bed. Riss had already gone to bed and was fast asleep.  Our beds are arranged like this:
(Her head on the right side of her bed and my head is at the "bottom" of mine)

I was just about to close my eyes and be comfortable when all of a sudden......

AH! Someone just grabbed my ankles.... Worst thing ever to experience before going to bed! (Except spiders come very very very close)  I freaked out and yelled at Marissa.. She said that she was checking if I was there... I asked why and she wouldn't answer.. I kept yelling at her and she never ever woke up.  I had to curl up onto my pillows in order to get my feet far enough away from the edge so there wouldn't be anymore ankle grabbing that night.

She told me in the morning she was dreaming about helping Larry King fill up backpacks??

And you all thought that I was weird.

2 comments:

The Ascanios said...

I am not weird, and Larry King and I were filling up backpacks for children in need. We're do-gooders. :)

Shannon said...

I'd definitely be scared to have a sleep-over with you two! ;)